Live | Love |Lead
There is no magic wand when it comes to building your mental confidence and stress resilience. But, there are strategies you can use to bounce back when life throws a one-two punch to your mental health.
This is where Alicia Caldwell shines on stage as she helps audiences identify their pain points, build their mental confidence, and break the chains of mental and emotional bondage.
After one conversation with Alicia, you’ll recognize her superpower of putting you at ease during difficult conversations about mental pain and the ability to grow and change.
She has a knack for breaking down mental health topics into bite size pieces that are easy to understand and apply.
That expertise comes from years of professional work and personal application of the strategies she shares with individuals and groups.
Alicia understands the impact of unresolved trauma and life challenges. Not only has she helped numerous women face and overcome traumatic experiences, but she was that woman. Through her dynamic keynote address, Alicia encourages women to face their pain and emotional challenges through a mixture of storytelling and strength-based mental healing strategies. This discussion will inspire and empower audiences to break the chains of mental and emotional bondage and embrace the power of healing.
Audience members will....
- Discover how childhood trauma impacts the mind, body, spirit, and relationships
- Explore how to turn your pain into purpose
- Consider how your history can impact your destiny
- Learn 4 strategies for healing from traumatic experiences
Self-Care is Life-Care
Alicia has openly shared about her journey to retiring the “Superwoman” cape and embracing the beauty of self-care. In this message, Alicia taps into the importance of prioritizing mental, physical, spiritual, and relational well-being through daily self-care practices. She recognizes that many women have difficulty putting themselves first, and need to break free of old narratives about self-care. Her message debunks the myths and sets the stage for living a self-care-rich lifestyle.
Audience members will....
- Explore the what, how, and why of self-care
- Learn how stress resilience and self-care are connected
- Activate a desire to get radical about self-care
- Establish a weekly self-care plan
Be Your Best Despite The Stress
Alicia has an intimate relationship with this topic. For many years she ran high on stress and her health suffered the effects. She understands that like her, many women are suffering silently from stress-induced mental, emotional, physical, and relational challenges. This discussion will provide an intimate look at the harm of ignoring the warning signs of stress while helping women boost their stress resilience and coping strategies.
Audience members will....
- Learn how to cope with stress during times of uncertainty
- Identify the warning signs of distress
- Explore ways to lower stress and boost mental resilience
- Understand how to reverse the negative effects of stress
- Women’s Conferences
- Military Women & Spouses
- Church Events/Groups
- High School & College Students
Words of Praise
Frequently Asked Speaker Questions
- Depending on the event size, format, and organizer's request, speaker experiences can be one-way lecture style or interactive.
- For virtual events, the camera will be on for maximized engagement with the audience.
- When appropriate or requested, planned interactions may include an icebreaker, group discussion, audience poll, handouts, interactive activities, chat or live Q&A, and in the moment opportunities to practice skills are provided.
- Relevant slides for visual impact.
- Reading the room is my specialty. If I notice that audience attention is dipping, I have alternative means to recapture their interest. This often includes a pause for clarification, an impactful story, an experiential activity, or break if appropriate.
I have mastered my speaking skills through a decade of working with military populations. I was tasked to present, speak, and brief on a variety of topics that included mental and stress resilience, communication skills, healthy relationships, relaxation strategies, parenting, grief, and conflict resolution.
I have translated that ten years of experience and my personal journey of building mental fitness, into content and speaking experiences that educate, equip, and empower audiences.
The answer to this question depends on the event and the needs of the organizer.
My standard protocol is to meet with the organizer to determine the allotted time to speak, topic of choice, method of delivery, and desired outcomes. By doing this, an ideal timeframe for speaking can be determined.
To book me to speak, please click the "Speaker Request Form" button above or click the "Contact" tab on the menu. Fill out the speaking form and I will contact you to discuss a speaking partnership.
You can also email me directly at email@example.com with your request or additional questions.
My speaking style is warm, intentional, respectful, collaborative, encouraging, and motivational.
My energy is inviting and relaxing. I mix my mellow style of speaking with inspirational energy to affirm the importance of not only listening, but being inspired to take action.
Choosing me to speak at your event is an important decision. That decision is not about me. It's about you and your organization, church, event, group, or audience.
If you are in need of a dynamic speaker that can empower your audience in mind, body, spirit, and relationships, then my expertise in delivering these outcomes may be a perfect fit for your event.
I have empowered others in these areas AND I am a living testimony that it can be done.
I'm not only speaking from an educational and professional worldview, I'm equipping audiences from a personal lived experience and proof that the strategies I teach work.
Virtual and in-person speaking opportunities are available.
If you are requesting an in-person keynote, breakout session, presentation, or workshop, all current COVID-19 safety protocols must be followed in order to keep the speaker and audience members safe.
For my own workshops and events I use Zoom. As a guest speaker I have used Microsoft Teams and Stream Yard.
If your organization uses another platform, I am open to exploring how to effectively access and maximize that platform as well.
My speaking experience has allowed me the opportunity to speak in front of diverse audiences that include men and women.
The mission of Live Like HER is to empower women leaders, but as a speaker, I serve audiences that include women and men and educate both in the areas of my expertise when invited.
- To show up on time and end on time.
- To support your organization's vision for the speaking outcomes.
- To present on the topics that I'm an expert in and offer only what I can successfully deliver.
- To be honest and up front about fees and deliverables.
- To show up ready and willing to provide your audience with a mentally inspiring experience.
- To be present and prepared
- To tailor each speaking engagement to your organizational needs and requests.
My favorite topics are self-care and stress resilience. I speak on these topics often and never get tired of sharing and empowering audiences in these areas.
In general, I love speaking about topics that enhance mental fitness. Give me an opportunity to empower people to grow in this area, and I'm ready.